SEO Account Executive (Sales)
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Title: Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
Reports to: CEO
The Company: BluShark Digital LLC was founded by Seth Price, an accomplished attorney and transformational thought leader who scaled a 2-person law firm to 38 lawyers in less than a decade. BluShark Digital uses the same cutting-edge search engine optimization marketing techniques (high-quality technical optimization, sophisticated content, authoritative link-building, and increasing local search presence) that Seth used to grow his own business and has established itself as a best in class digital agency focusing on the legal sector.
Compensation: Base salary contingent upon experience. Commission based on performance. Pay is competitive and in accordance with the market. BluShark Digital believes in compensating salespeople fairly and within proportion to the revenue that they generate. We are in search of outstanding talent and will compensate accordingly.
Additionally, we offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K plan
- Paid Holiday/Sick/Vacation Leave
- An incredible team to work with focused on our core values of innovation, collaboration, trust, and community
The Job: The Account Executive is BluShark Digital’s ‘ambassador’ to prospective new clients. The ideal Account Executive will be passionate about helping their clients succeed, committed to succeeding, and most importantly, love to sell. This is a sales position that requires a high volume of prospecting!
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales. Must be able to prove past success.
- Experience in all facets of a complete sales cycle, including hunting for, finding, and closing new business.
- Willingness to hunt.
- Must be comfortable challenging, confronting, and asking difficult questions.
- Must be comfortable selling to business owners and top-level executives at law firms, medical practices, and small businesses.
- Experience selling digital marketing is preferred but not required.
- Must have a strong desire, commitment, motivation, and goal orientation.
- Must maintain a professional and courteous image at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must sell consultatively – not on price, product features, benefits, bells, or whistles.
- Authentic, effective, and direct communication. The less email, the better.
- High levels of personal and professional responsibility and quickly internalize coaching and training.
- Possess both the skill to work within a team as well as independently.
- Must be comfortable with being held accountable to prospecting metrics and various sales-related key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply!
BluShark Digital is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits unlawful discriminatory practices, including harassment. BluShark Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.